Here is what I do before each trading day:
1. Identify areas of support and resistance – This helps you know where the market will consolidate or potentially break out or break down.
2. Review the US dollar pricing since over 50% of S&P 500 firms drive their earnings from overseas. The higher the dollar, the less attractive US firms are global.
3. Review 10-year treasury rates – Interest rates compete for investment dollars. When rates are higher, the probability is that more dollars will leave equity markets and move to bonds.
4. Review S&P 500 futures to understand how the market is trending.
5. Review S&P 500 volatility as measured by the VIX to understand when to sell options or when to buy them.
📲 Interested to learn more about how I trade? Stay tuned for regular updates and information on how you can become a successful trader, click here: https://www.youtube.com/c/SimpleOptionStrategies?sub_confirmation=1
Founder | SimpleOptionStrategies.com
P.S. For live trade alerts, please check out our SOS Trade Alerts. We will be opening to new subscribers on Aug 3rd, 2021.
You can also check out my YouTube Channel at SOS YouTube.
None of the content published on SimpleOptionStrategies.com or within SimpleOptionStrategies.com’s Telegram Trade Channels constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. SimpleOptionStrategies.com is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies.